Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I love our cat

Today is the last day before fall break begins. Well, I probably shouldn't get all that excited since it's only two days and Alec doesn't have those days off either so.. I may end up sitting at home alone while he's at school. It's alright though, I figured I can get a couple errands and some studying done and out of the way so we can have a pretty open weekend together! It's definitely time to put up Halloween decorations.. we're practically the only house in our culdesac that doesn't have anything up! Partially because we are poor college students who can't spend a lot of money on skeletons and orange flashing lights etc. but I'll try my best to get creative.. I think the dollar store should have a couple cute things!

I'm trying my best to get into shape for the next year. It's so nice to have a husband who knows how to work out and train as a professional, so when I stick with him and do what he does (lesser weight obviously) I can definitely feel the benefits of strength training!! I need to keep this up.

Here's a couple pictures I took with B this morning. He doesn't look happy, but trust me, he is happy :)





 

And here he is again! Isn't he such a handsome cat!? Yes! We love him!

By the way, if any of you get a chance, take a good look at the trees up in the mountains. They are going through their color changes and they have this beautiful red/orange look to them.. mother nature is wonderful. Have a great Wednesday everyone!