Monday, October 17, 2011

My most sincere apologies..

So it's definitely been quite a few weeks since I've written in here. I keep having my blog on my thought, but to tell you the truth.. whenever I try to update it and post pictures, the blog freezes and it won't save and I shut down my computer and don't return back to blogging :( so that's why this blog is going to be all words!

Well the last couple of weeks have been the same old, nothing really new. I'm excited for this new weather change, but I'm not ready to be all cold and lose my color. I never got to get out and tan since I was busy traveling back and forth visiting Alec and preparing for my wedding. Oh well, there is always next summer.

Alec and I have been lovin' newlywed life! When do we stop becoming "newlyweds" anyway? Well, either way.. I am loving it! It's kind of hard since we both go to different schools and Alec works on top of attending classes, do we really don't see each other from 8AM to like.. 6-7PM at night (if I decide to go to the gym. If not, then it's a lot later). I guess other couples have it worse than we do, but I just don't like being away from my hubby all day for so long. I'm hoping that next semester my class schedule will be a little bit easier so we can spend more time together and car pool! Right now using two cars to get to our campuses is kind of annoying and runs our wallet dry.. ugh, how upsetting!

I am just happy we have FALL BREAK THIS WEEK! (Thursday and Friday!) Although it probably won't be much of a break for me since I'll be studying and running errands. I'm hoping to get all of the thank you cards written out for our wedding gifts so we can start mailing them out to people :) this will be fun!

Well, I'm currently in the library right now. I'm pretty tired. I've been trying to read my microbiology book but NOTHING is sticking! I may go home and sleep before my class at 4. What to do, what to do! Oh and by the way, I am done with science classes!! Yup, that's right. I'm changing my major (again) to either philosohy or criminal justice. I'm still trying to figure out what is going to be best for me and what I like more.. I have talked to both of the advisors and they both seem so interesting. We will see though, registration isn't till the 31st of this month so I still have a couple more weeks to think about it, pray about it, and decide.

Well, I gotta go now! Have a happy Monday everyone! :)