Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Busy busy busy

I am so tired! I've been on campus since 8:30am and i just got out at 5:00pm. I have two exams to take on Friday (within a four hour window during the afternoon) which i am not actually prepared for so.. yeah, kind of stressing out a little here :/ i caaan't wait till the weekend comes. 

On a good note, im headed to the gym in about half an hour to meet Alec. It will be nice to de-stress a little. Plus, marriage life kind of makes me eat a lot hahahaha

On Sunday we had to drop Alec's parents house because they needed help to take his mattress and move it to their room upstairs. I had to take a couple pictures of the event because it cracked me up. The mattress was huge! I helped too :) hahaha


My photography skills are quite good actually.. This was one our way to Chuck-A-Rama for dinner on Saturday night! I. Love. That. PLACE! :)


I was at the academic tutoring lab working on my chemistry problems (preparation for the exam) for a good solid 3 hours this afternoon and.. i'm not even half way done with all of them.

For our wedding gift, Alec's mom gave us a huge bag of uplifting and spiritual quotes that she print out and laminated on nice card stock for us. We have been using one quote a week for family home evening, and we take turns talking about it and sharing our thoughts about what it means to us, and when we are done we stick it to our fridge. Im very thankful for those quotes because on days when im so busy and feeling so discouraged about school, i read the quote when i'm about to open the fridge and all of a sudden i feel calm and reminded that the Lord is always with me to help me get through the day.

Im also very thankful for a loving and supporting husband, who, even if i'm in a bad mood, showers me with love and affection when we are together! He's the best!