Thursday, September 8, 2011

Amazon saves me money

So good and bad news about my camera cord that i talked about in my previous post. I asked Alec if he saw my camera cord in New York and he looks at me with this really surprised look and goes "there was a cord in the corner of the room that looked odd.. i wrapped it up, put it on the ironing board and thought nothing of it". So, thats the answer, its no mystery any longer! I went to Radio Shack to buy an SD card reader for my camera. But the charger they had was $40! Uhm.. yea right? So i asked the dude if there was any other option and he said to look online. I bought a better charger with an extra battery for only $17 plus $3 for shipping & handling! What a deal. So it should come in 3-5 days!

I put the photos on my camera on my computer and found a couple silly ones from when Alec came back from New York!

 
I dont know why he took a picture of my legs.. hahaha
 

We were walking around Michael's and Alec wanted to put a bird on top of my head


This was us taking a trip to Salt Lake for the day to eat dim sum, buy my temple dress, and meet with President Hill! That was funnnnn

So the next photos get me excited cause these are the ones i wanted to post up from our trip to Colorado! Ahh love the family, miss them already!

 
Haha we saw a ton of exit signs for random places.. apparently people couldnt figure out a name for this town lol


 
Beautiful scenary!


 
My hubby was a wonderful driver! He drove the whole four hours to Grand Junction and then the next five hours Saturday morning to Boulder! (I did offer to drive too.... :))

 
Guess who!?

 
Seanie :)



 
Ian and Kyle! I get the biggest kicks when Alec and Ian are together. They both have the most funniest stories that you could laugh for hours about!!

 
Sean was so good the whole walk up the mountain trail. He was holding Uncle Ayah's hand the whole time! and Chiyo is just the cutest mother ever!:)



Chiyo is such a wonderful mother, i really look up to her. She sets the perfect example for me of how i want to be like when i have babies of my own!



Me and the baby :):)

Alec should be home from the gym any time soon! I think we're going to have left over teriyaki chicken, pizza and bread sticks for dinner! That doesnt sound like the best combo ever haha but i cleaned our house for about two hours this evening after i came back from class (non stop if you ask me!), and im not really in the mood to cook tonight. Im so thankful that Alec isnt picky when it comes to food, it makes cooking and grocery shopping so easy! :)